Iditarod Tours package to experience the Finish of the 2015 Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race in Nome and to see the Northern Lights!
Iditarod Finish & Northern Lights Tour Guest Testimonials
“Thank you so much for an incredible adventure in Nome and for making our first to Alaska so much fun. We loved having the opportunity to explore with you.” – Sara & Thomas McElroy, Seattle, WA –
“What an awesome week, with so many fun adventures! I can’t imagine a better Iditarod trip. Thanks for all your hard work putting all the pieces together!” – Diane Collins, Australia –
“Thank you for all you did throughout our stay to make it one of our most memorable trips. It was fantastic!! You are on the top of the ‘reasons why’ list this tour will always be one of those memories that will jump up first as most extraordinary & remarkable!” – Bill & Linda Bauer, Wisconsin –
2015 Iditarod Finish & Northern Lights Tour Details
- Sunday, March 15, through Monday, March 23, 2015
- 9 Days / 8 Nights · From Nome
$3,950 per person, double occupancy, all inclusive (all accommodations, meals, transportation, activities & guiding fees), Single occupancy: $4,600.
A deposit of $500 is required at time of booking to hold your spot.
- 8 nights accommodation in Nome’s Dredge No. 7 Inn
- All Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners
- All Guiding fees
- All transportation
- Flight to Iditarod Checkpoint of Elim
- Entry fee for Nome Businessman’s Race (3-mile 3-dog race)
- Native Eskimo Games demonstration
- Snowmobile rental
- Entry fee for Bering Ice Classic Golf Tournament
- City Tour
- Iditarod Awards Banquet
- Airfare to and from Nome
- Medical & travel insurance
- Personal expenses
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION FOR THIS TOUR NOW!
What you can expect from your 2015 Iditarod Finish & Northern Lights Tour:
- Witness the 2015 Iditarod Sled Dog Race Finish
- Experience the magic of the Northern Lights
- See muskoxen and other wildlife
- Fly over Bering Sea to the small village and Iditarod checkpoint of Elim
- Mush your own team
- Ride a snowmachine to the last Iditarod checkpoint in Safety
- Meet local Alaskans through their stories
- Explore the raw natural beauty of the Bering Sea ice patterns
- Stay in Nome’s best lodging: State-of-the-art with historical turn-of-the century ambiance
Check out this video to give you a feel for this once in a lifetime tour:
TO VIEW A DETAILED ITINERARY, PLEASE CLICK HERE.