Alaska Polar Bear Express Tour (7 days/6 nights): Watch and photograph Alaska Polar Bears up close in the best Polar Bear viewing area in North America.
The Alaska Polar Bear Express Tour provides a simply unmatched opportunity to see and photography Polar Bears in the wild. This tour is scheduled to meet absolute prime conditions for Polar Bear Viewing in Alaska. You will fly directly from Fairbanks to Kaktovik for almost two full days of Polar Bear viewing.
- 2014 TOUR DATES
- October 6 – October 12 , 2014
- October 13 – October 19, 2014
- COST: $4,950
per person, (double occupancy) for the tour (7 days/6 nights); all accommodations & transportation and meals included
- DESTINATION: Kaktovik, on Barter Island, offshore from Alaska’s North Slope, and one of the most remote villages in Alaska.
- DEPARTURE POINT: Fairbanks, Alaska
- GROUP SIZE: Your small group size of 6 participants allows for an authentic, once-in-a-lifetime arctic adventure to see Polar Bears in this remote region of Alaska.
- Included: All accommodations and transportation during the 7 day tour, all meals from welcome dinner to departing breakfast
- Not Included: Airfare to and from Fairbanks, Medical & travel insurance
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION FOR THIS TOUR NOW!
Day 1 – Fairbanks: Arrival, Transfer to hotel, Welcome dinner in downtown Fairbanks
Day 2 – Fairbanks – Kaktovik: Breakfast in Fairbanks, Flight to Kaktovik, Lunch & Dinner in Kaktovik .½ Day boat tour to observe and photograph Polar Bears
Day 3 – Kaktovik: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Kaktovik. All day boat tour to observe and photograph Polar Bears
Day 4 – Kaktovik – Deadhorse: Breakfast & Lunch in Kaktovik. ½ day Polar Bear watching from land,flight to Deadhorse, Dinner in Deadhorse.
Day 5- Deadhorse – A Taste of Alaska Lodge: Breakfast & Lunch in Deadhorse. Flight to Fairbanks, transfer to A Taste of Alaska Lodge, dinner at Silver Gulch Brewhouse in Fox
Day 6 – Fairbanks: Breakfast at Taste of Alaska Lodge, lunch at Chena Hot Springs, visit Ice Museum and take a dip in natural hot springs, Farewell dinner at the Pumphouse in Fairbanks
Day 7 – Fairbanks: Breakfast, Transfer to airport for flight home
Weather permitting, you will have the opportunity to go out and experience the Northern Lights in Fairbanks, Kaktovik and Deadhorse.