Alaska Polar Bear & Northern Lights Tour (10 days/9 nights), guided by Alaskan photographer, author and guide Laurent Dick and Alaska naturalist Nan Eagleson.
Alaska Polar Bear Tours guest testimonials
The Alaska Polar Bear & Northern Lights Tour exceeded all of my expectations! – Judith Kirk, Connecticut –
It was a fantastic trip. Laurent is an awesome tour guide. He knows Alaska inside out. -Vaibhav Joshi, Georgia -
It was really an unforgettable journey. -Mandy Chan, Hong Kong -
I just wanted to say what a fabulous time I had on the Alaska Polar Bear & Northern Lights Tour. Laurent, you did so well maintaining a balance between letting us explore freely and keeping us on schedule. Thank you for providing something so real and experiential. -Erika Osteraas, California -
Alaska Polar Bear and Alaska Northern Lights Tour (10 days/9 nights)
On our Alaska Polar Bear & Northern Lights Tours, you will see and be able to photograph Alaska Polar Bears up close in the best Polar Bear viewing area in Alaska, experience the Northern Lights, travel the world famous Dalton Highway of ‘Ice Road Truckers’ fame, cross the Arctic Circle, stay in heart of the Brooks Range in a quaint Alaskan Bush village, explore one of Alaska’s most captivating landscapes, visit an Eskimo village, take a dip in the Arctic Ocean, relax in natural hot springs, explore an ice museum and much more. Click here for detailed itinerary.
Denali Add-on (3 days/2nights: August 28 & August 30 departure): Travel deep into Denali National Park at the peak of the fall colors to see grizzly bears, moose, caribou and dall sheep. Stay at a small lodge in the heart of the park for two nights.
- 2014 TOUR DATES
- August 28 – September 9, 2014 (incl. Denli Add-on)
- August 30 – September 11, 2014 (incl. Denali Add-on)
- September 9 – September 18, 2014
- September 18 – September 27, 2014
- September 20 – September 29, 2014
- September 27 – October 6, 2014
- DESTINATION: Kaktovik, on Barter Island, offshore from Alaska’s North Slope, and one of the most remote villages in Alaska and Kantishna in Denali National Park
- DEPARTURE POINT: Fairbanks, Alaska
- COST: $4,950
per person, (double occupancy) for the tour (10 days/9 nights); all accommodations & meals included, $650 for the Denali Add-on
- GROUP SIZE: Your small group size of 6 participants allows for an authentic, once-in-a-lifetime arctic adventure
- Included: All accommodations, meals and transportation during the 10 day tour
- Not Included: Airfare to and from Fairbanks, Medical & travel insurance
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION FOR THIS TOUR NOW!
“I tend to judge my adventures on what I learned, the day-to-day experiences, and the memories I store away in my mind. Added to this are the pictures that capture the moments. All together, the Polar Bears and Northern Lights trip by Laurent Dick of Wild Alaska Travel is over the top. How he managed to gel five individuals so expertly is beyond miraculous. I think it was his contagious enthusiasm that guided us all to have a blast. My advice: Grasp the moments with Laurent. You won’t regret it at all.” - Judith Kirk, Connecticut -